Donors provide financial and technical support. The relationship is based on shared objectives, mutual accountability and dialogue.
KNPO'S APPELLATE CLAIM
- Is that the Trust distributes approximately 80% of its profit to the Trust’s purpose, for five years.
KNPO'S OPERATION REQUIREMENT
- Is that 75% of the Trust awards, go to one or more of the above qualifying purposes.
- The Trust’s purpose is for children and youth living in poverty in Africa.
In order to generate adequate reports to our donors, the KNPO annual report is made by a steering group including representatives of at least one of the following groups: co-operation partners, implementing organizations and co-financing donors.
These are typical tasks for a steering group:
- Providing inputs to the terms of reference
- Formally accepting the terms of reference
- Monitoring the recruitment of external evaluators
- Approving the selection of evaluators
- Commenting on draft reports
- Approving the final report